Saturday, May 22, 2010

Caveat Lectores on Tea Baggers

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Lector promised the loyal readers to Rant more about Public Sector employment issues and less about political issues. However, the Lector did not count on RuPaul winning the Kentucky rePuPlican primary. How could anyone expect me to ignore this piece of news?

I thought RuPaul was an American actor and drag queen. Who woulda thunk it? Now I find that the Tea Baggers have allowed a Negro cross dresser into their midst. Maybe I could now openly become a Tea Bagger. I am not a cross dresser or an African American; but if they would accept RuPaul, maybe they will accept me. I thought it might be nice for someone to present me with a ceremonial Tea Bag until I learned more about Tea Bagging. Wow.

BTW. I just saw some pictures of Ron Paul and his son, Dr. Rand Paul. They do not look black to me. Maybe I need to check my facts further. Something does not sound right. I need to do some more checking.

Oops. NEVERMIND. RuPaul did not win and I do not want a Tea Bag.

Others need to check their facts better as well.

Just today, I received an email from a formerly well respected right wingnut who was, as usual, spreading bullshit about President Obama. It was an alleged article from Dr. David Kaiser, a respected historian who was supposed to have authored a piece that in the main likened the current President to Adolph Hitler and the Nazis.

(Not unlike a recent book authored by formerly disgraced but newly resurrected right winger Newt Gingrich http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2010_05/023919.php)

The problem with the allegation about Dr. Kaiser was that the whole thing was a hoax. He did not write the article. The research needed to uncover the hoax required only to Google his name and the news of the hoax came right up on Snopes.

Naturally, I felt it my civic duty to tastefully (you know how gentile I can be) inform this wonderful scholar about his innocent mistake. When I sent the news of the real facts, I found that my emails are blocked. The dumsumbich would rather be ignorant. He likes spreading lies without being held accountable. Maybe he really is a Tea Bagger. I will never qualify as being that stupid. I might as well give up on being a RePuPlican, a right wing nut or a Tea Bagger. Oh well.

And Oh yes, Have a nice Day?

wjc
Caveat Lectores by Jeff Carnes
600 Readers in 390 Cities, 41 States and 15 Countries
Read at your own risk. You may learn something you did not want to know
about political and labor relations complications that affect ALL
Public Employees: Firefighters, Paramedics, Law Enforcement,
General Employees and Teachers.
Lectores Labor Consulting 813-240-8165
LectoresIT.com
Caveat Lectores Blog
Caveat Lectores on Facebook


No comments: