The Lector has been doing some in depth research into what the American public thinks about certain subjects. Frankly, I was shocked. Below is what I found and below that are the citations for the sources of this knowledge.
• 62% of the American public believes there is an afterlife.
• 71% have adopted a religion.
• 14% are gay but only 30% of gays are women.
• 18% of the American public thinks Obama was not born in the U.S.
• 46% of Republicans believe Obama is Muslim.
• 77% of Tea Partiers believe Obama is Muslim.
• 86% of Tea Partiers do not know what “tea bagging” means.
• 12% of the American public thinks there are extraterrestrials in our midst.
• 44% of Republicans think the US would be better off without government interference.
• 98% of Democrats think taxes are necessary for government to operate.
• 100% of what you have just read was made up by me with no factual basis whatsoever.
See how easy it was to just spout “facts” with no basis. Some of you believed the bullshit at least for a few seconds. If it was a Fox News analyst spouting the falsehoods, think how many people would still believe the bullshit?
And oh yes, have a nice Day?
Caveat Lectores by Jeff Carnes
7312 Readers in 498 Cities, 46 States and 22 Countries
Read at your own risk.
Lectores Labor Consulting 813-240-8165
Caveat Lectores on Facebook
Do the Lector a favor: If you like the stuff we post, share it on your Facebook profile by clicking the "Share" link under the item you like. Also, please use the "Suggest to Friends" link below our logo in the upper left corner to tell others about our Facebook page!