Sunday, September 26, 2010

Caveat Lectores on Recent Absence from the Internet

In answer to the many thousands* of inquiries about why there have been no recent Rants, the Lector must admit to being busy. There is plenty about which to write, but no time.

My home is being renovated to accommodate becoming an office for Lectores Labor Consulting, and I have been doing some of the work. JFTDC, I hate painting 80 year old wood work. I now remember why I quit doing home repair work to go to law school.

Please believe me. When I get back to writing, this experience will have not have mellowed me nor will it have civilized any of the politicos who threaten us daily.

*OK, there have only been a few inquiries, but I may have missed some of the calls.

And oh yes, have a nice Day?

Wjc

Caveat Lectores by Jeff Carnes
7500 Readers in 498 Cities, 46 States and 22 Countries
Read at your own risk.
Lectores Labor Consulting 813-240-8165
LectoresIT.com
Caveat Lectores on Facebook

Do the Lector a favor: If you like the stuff we post, share it on your Facebook profile by clicking the "Share" link under the item you like. Also, please use the "Suggest to Friends" link below our logo in the upper left corner to tell others about our Facebook page!

No comments: