Friday, July 16, 2010

Caveat Lectores on Newt Gingrich and Insanity

The Lector now has irrefutable proof the right wing rePuPlicans are NUTZ.

My law office just received a phone call and follow up facsimile from Newt Gingrich the General Chairman of American Solutions for Winning the Future. I have been appointed to the Advisory Board of the Jobs and Prosperity Task Force. This is a “…unique tri-partisan organization designed to rise above traditional gridlocked partisanship…” (rePuPlican, right wingnut and tea bagger ?)

Somebody named Joe Gaylord personally recommended me to the Newt-man. They want my permission to send out a press release telling the world I am a right wingnut and tea bagger, I guess.

WTF. They must be NUTZ. Something tells me there would have been a large check involved before my appointment was approved by the Newt-meister.

I have never knowingly voted for a right wingnut in my life. Both my grandfather and father died within two years of voting for right wingnuts. (Nixon and Reagan) Both would surely be alive today had it not been for that moment of insanity that caused their demise. I am too young to die such an ignoble death.

This is proof the Tea baggers are out of touch with reality.

And oh yes, have a nice Day?

Wjc
Caveat Lectores by Jeff Carnes
6500 Readers in 432 Cities, 41 States and 15 Countries

Read at your own risk.
You may learn something you did not want to know
about political and labor relations complications that affect ALL
Public Employees: Firefighters, Paramedics, Law Enforcement,
General Employees and Teachers.
Lectores Labor Consulting 813-240-8165
LectoresIT.com
Caveat Lectores
Caveat Lectores on Facebook

No comments: