Saturday, May 7, 2011

Caveat Lectores on Changes to the Caveat Lectores Blog

5-06-11

Things are changing with Caveat Lectores. Our original intent was to create a blog for the purpose of sharing information with labor leaders and others about how to have a successful union experience. It was to be the public voice of Lectores Labor Consulting.

Somewhere along the way, I started to use the Caveat Lectores Blog as a venue for my political Rants and yarns about the House on Devil’s Neck. Rants are more fun and a better stress reliever than drugs. About a month ago, we stopped writing new Caveat Lectores Blog Rants and the constant inquiries into when we would resume has been underwhelming.

We are returning to the original idea and I will try to control myself. The political Rants and my attempts at comedy writing will be confined to my Facebook pages. I bought a video camera and I will try my hand at videography. BOHICA

And oh yes, have a nice Day?

Wjc

Caveat Lectores by Jeff Carnes

Read at your own risk

0ver 10,000 Readers in 576 Cities, 46 States and 23 Countries

Lectores Labor Consulting 813-240-8165

LectoresIT.com

Do the Lector a favor: If you like the stuff we post, share it on your Facebook profile by clicking the "Share" link under the item you like. Also, please use the "Suggest to Friends" link below our logo in the upper left corner to tell others about our Facebook page!



No comments: